Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

 *[16:21 UTC-5]*[+38*F/+30*F(w/windchill)_overnight lo:30*F_cloudy_winds out of the southwest@12 mph_humidity :93%_barometer:29.44"/\_snow expected to begin about 23:00 tonight thru 16:00 tomorrow_hi/lo:+34*F/+31*F _winds from the west@14 mph]*[[note]..I have added a map from the National Weather Service showing in the extent of tomorrows snowfall,,(I live in the area off the end of Lake Ontario..about 2" expected)]*
*[Playing this evening on MadTrollie:[a Hornblower episode:[Loyalty]:]*
   It's been a quite interesting day..I have not been out of my rooms..it was raining earlier in the day..and although it's just 16:26..the is setting as I write this..and except in extreme circumstances or someone is picking me up I never venture out at night..a combination of very poor night vision and balance issues cause by my essential tremors..the only interruption in my day was the /usual Tuesday visit from housekeeping to clean my bathroom..vacuum the floor and change my linens..took a couple of breaks from my online day..once around 08:00 for my 1st meal and an episode of "NCIS" on the USA network..and about 13:30 an episode of "Law & Order..SVU" also on the USA network..and except for a couple more looks in on the FB group "The Farthest Side" my online day is already at an end..or it will be when I post this post to Blogger..../....FX is showing "Now You See Me" in just a little under an hour and I see a shower and a sandwich in my immediate future before installing my tuckus into my recliner and enjoy the flick..../....Didn't have quite as good a nights sleep as I did the night before but decent except for the fact that I had a hard time getting to sleep..I had one of the nights that although I was physically quite tired..my mind refused to comply..nothing important..just random thoughts..it has happened from time to time most of my life..thankfully not as frequently now that I'm retired..../....Didn't have as good a day as some on Pokerist..just didn't catch as many hands as I would have liked..but ended the day with more chips than I started with so I am satisfied..but not as much as I might of been..ergo..nite all..../....[16:47 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment