Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 31, 2020

 *[15:21 UTC-5]*[+35*F/+27*F(w/windchill)/+21*F(overnight low)_partly cloudy_winds from the west@12 mph_humidity: 65%_barometer:30.23"/\_Friday's hi/lo:+37*F/+31*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the e/s/e@5 mph_humidity:72%_snow to begin around 19:00 Friday evening and continue thru 01:00 changing to rain thru 08:00 Saturday morning and then back to snow until 12:00 noon]*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[a Sherlock Holmes episode:""The Six Napoleons"];]*
   Except for a brief trip up to the lobby mid-afternoon for a toffee coffee I have spent the day in my "fortress of Solitude"(aka:my rooms)..and have spent the day online..my /usual Sim&Solitaire games..some online poker on "Pokerist".. fulfilling my duties as a moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side" and tending to my blogs..and of course wandering around "Youtube & Google Images"..I've been playing "Pokerist" under my aka: MadTrollie and changing my avatar on a daily basis so have been prowling "Google Images" for some odd-ball pics..from fantasy figures to odd animal crosses..my fav so far is a half german shepherd/half squirrel..(have placed a pic of the beastie in the footer)..just having a spot of fun with it...../....Played one of my longer sessions on "Pokerist" so-far just a fad over 2&1/2 hours..was going to leave after two hours but found myself in a very entertaining four handed game..so extended.. despite having to change my preferred style of play due to the prevalent style played on this site..I've enjoyed my play greatly..../....I have absolutely nothing played for tonight..certainly not any of the traditional New Years Eve festivities..and intend barring the onset of the "Zombie Apocalypse" to be in my comfortable bed long before the clock struck mid-night ushering in the New Year..and nothing for tomorrow..save for the usual my /usual online agendum.. nothing on TV with my time and I'm not "into" the parades and college bowl games that are a New Year's Day staple..just not my thing...../....still a thing or three to deal with before I take my rest and maybe another session of poker..and of course there's a snack in my future..ergo.."nite all" & a "Happier New Year than this one"....[16:35 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment