Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

 *[17:28 UTC-5]*[+37*F/+28*(w/windchill)/+30*F(overnight low)_light rain_wind from the s/s/w@17 mph_humidity:75% _barometer:29.89"\/_rain continuing thru 01:00 changing thru snow thru 03:00_Thursday's hi/lo:+32*F/+22*F_AM:clouds /PM:sun_winds from the west@12 mph_humidity:73%]*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Hec Ramsey(pilot)];]*
   It's been an interesting day..although not my best night's sleep I did sleep better than the night before..and rolled out of bed just after 04:00 a fairly typical wake-up time for me of late..I've tried over the years of my retirement different sleep/awake time patterns but recently up onside or the other of 04:00 & to bed around 20:00 seams to work the best for me..../....Today being a Wednesday..I've watched a couple of episodes of NCIS on the USA Network throughout the day..between my /usual online game play and modding on the FB group the "Farthest Side"..and also as planned took a walk over to Aldi..nothing special..just the /usual fare..and yes a hand of the every elusive banana were part of my take..was looking some cold-cuts but didn't see anything that struck my fancy except for a package of speck..i prefer the Black Forest variety but what they had was the italian variety..which is very nice as well..../....Other then that have spent the day in my rooms and except for the aforementioned episodes have spent the day online..and spent sometime wandering around Youtube and found this video parody of a Star Wars Jedi battle..Jedi Chipmunks..which I found hilarious..been then I do have a kind of off-beat sense of humor..../....Had one of my better days of late on "Pokerist" ..the free online poker game I started to play after "Super Happy Fun Time" Poker disappeared into the ether that online games go to to die..although I've had to modify my preferred style of play..small ball/slow play/trapping to adapt to the new site style of play..had to pick my spots..good pocket cards..and then play them aggressively..It's worked out pretty good so far..so will continue with it and not look for another site..../....Still a couple of things still need my attention before I take my rest  & maybe a little more TV as well..ergo..nite all....[18:09 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment