Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

 *[16:57 UTC-5]*[+32*F/+22*F[w/windchill)/+18*F(overnight lo)_mostly cloudy_winds from the west @4 mph_ humidity:70%_barometer:29.96"/\_Wednesday's hi/lo:+37*F/+36*_cloudy_winds from the north west@13_humidity :54%_forecast for the next five days..decent tomorrow..rain Thursday..rain/snow on Christmas & snow both Saturday and Sunday]*{Playing  this evening on MadTrollie;[Doo Wop];]*
   It had been my original intention to walk tomorrow..which was confirmed originally when I checked the extended forecast thru Sunday..besides tomorrow would have been the /usual timing to visit the ATM for my "10 day  walking around money"..but..got a tad annoyed while playing one of my sims this morning and just needed to take break..so took the short walk up the hill and hit the ATM..and back..and then after housekeeping left and I had most every thing done for the day..basically on a whim decided to take the walk I'd planned for tomorrow today and was glad I did..First to Price Chopper..garlic..shallots,,a red bell pepper..some sliced beef and a stick of pepperoni..up to T J Maxx and as I was talking to the checkout clerk another one walked by and said "I recognize that voice"..and I recognized hers' as well..she used to work at the Sunoco station/mini-mart I used to stop into from time to time and under the old management worked a few years back behind the desk in the hotel I stay at..decent kid and was glad I'd "run into" her..then over to the convenience store and back to my rooms..had a rustic egg-white frittata with some of the diced pepperoni which "hit the spot"..finished up the few solitaire games and then decided to play a second session of "Pokerist"..played about 25 minutes..won a couple of pots and finished ahead..../....My current plans for the rest of the week is to stay in my rooms..at least thru Saturday..no plans to battle thru the last mad rush of Christmas shoppers and of course on Christmas Day almost everything will be closed anyways..just hope there is something good on TV the next four days..but probably will be watching YouTube..../....still a few things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:23 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment