Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 24, 2020

 *[16:30 UTC-5}[+50*F/+42*F(overnight lo)_rain_winds from the  s/s/e@16 mph_humidity:85%_barometer:29.74"\/_Friday's hi/lo:+47*F/+26*F_winds from the southwest@14 mph_humidity:55% _rain to continue thru 12:00 tomorrow & then change to snow thru 07:00 Sunday morning..We are under a "Winter Weather Watch" from 19:00 Friday thru 07:00 Sunday (I've posted the text in the footer)]*
*This Evening on MadTrollie;[Handel's Messiah];]*
   Except for two trips up to the lobby..once for my breakfast items..and the other for a holiday goodie bag left for me by my sis-in-law I've not been out of my rooms all day..and with the advanced forecast thru Sunday morning I don't anticipate leaving the safety of the hotel I live in before Sunday afternoon if then..../....when I went out this morning for my breakfast items..the desk guy handed me a card..a holiday greeting..and when I got back to the room that as well as a card there was a pre-paid credit card with 20$ on it..ergo..immediately call the desk and thanked him on behalf of the hotel..I though it was a very nice gesture and totally unexpected..have no idea what I'll use it on but I'll thing of something..and later the gift bag from sis-in-law..a bottle of her home made chili sauce which I really enjoy..a bag of Christmas cookies & a bag of nuts..and..when I was at my bro's & sis-in-law's place last Sunday the topic of mayonnaise came up and I mention that the grocery store I shop in was no longer stocking a particular brand of mayo made with olive oil which I liked..don't know where she found it but in the bag was a bottle of the aforementioned mayo..I thought a very thoughtful gift..and sat right down and PM'd her my thanx..[yes I always spell or rather misspell the word that way]..../....Have spent the rest of the day online and probably will spend the bulk of the weekend just that way as well..there is nothing on the old boob tube today or tomorrow that's worth my time..I had nothing else planned and the inclement weather in the forecast has only made that decision the correct one..../....Still a couple of things still to deal with before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:02 UTC-5]...../.....

No comments:

Post a Comment