Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 18, 2020

 *[17:20 UTC-5]*[+20*F/+15*F(w/windchill)/overnight lo:+10*F_clear_winds from the northeast@3 mph_humidity: 56%_barometer:30.41"/\_Saturday's hi/lo:+33*F/+27*F_mostly cloudy_ winds from the south@7 mph_humidity: 66%_Saturday's Sunrise:[07:33 UTC-5]:&Sunset:[04:27 UTC-5]:]*
*[This Evening Playing on Madtrollie:[Celtic Music];]*[[note]: I have mentioned before that I picked up the habit of listening to music while in college when I was studying or writing one of the many papers that a student in biblical studies/philosophy was required to write to help drown out the hubbub of dorm or off-campus "house" life..and it's carried through to my postings on my blogs..and of late I've gotten quite fond of the Celtic style of music for that purpose..hence tonight's music]*
   When I took my morning walk up to the lobby to pickup a few items from the breakfast buffet on the way back pasted by one of the side-doors and saw "H" (one of the other residents here) sitting out side smoking..(not allowed within the hotel proper)..and usually I'll open the and wish her good day..but this morning with the windchill at the time of +4*F..I just knock on the glass door..got her attention and just waved my morning greeting..there being polite and then there not freezing your tuckus..the only other time I ventured out of my "fortress of solitude" was for my afternoon coffee..../....I will  need to take a walk over the next three days to Aldi,,probably Sunday or Monday..snow is in the forecast for Sunday afternoon but less than an inch expected but will keep and eye on the forecast and walk accordingly..../....
   Have had a decent days' play on my online gaming..have had better days and worse..had some usual highs & lows but that is to be expected..just an average daily work load modding on the FB groups "The Farthest Side"..and have had time to wander around both Youtube and Google Images and done some postings on my FB timeline..one of the pics will most probably find its' way into the footer here..../....still a thing or three to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:55 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment