Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 13, 2020

 *[15:58 UTC-5]*[+33*F/+24*F(w/windchill)_cloudy_winds from the west@12 mph_humidity:74%_barometer :30.02/\_overnight lo:+27*F_Monday's hi/lo:+36*F/+18*F_cloudy_winds out of the southwest@14 mph_humidity :77%_light snow forecast to begin about 11:00 and continue thru 18:00]*
*[Playing this evening on MadTrollie;[Lt Ellis of Shado];]*
   I hadn't intended to walk today but was done with the majority of my online tasks and decided to take the short walk down the hill to Ollie's & Dollar General..just some protein bars & a bag of dark chocolate covered cherries at Ollie's & a jug of tomato juice..a bottle of Gatorade Zero & a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of diet Coke..but..when thinking last night of what I needed at Dollar General had thought about getting a can of black olives..and did I remember today when I went there..of course not..dummkopf..when I checked the weather before I left the wind was from the west@17 mph..and I decided to walk anyways..I try to avoid winds in excess of 20 mph because of my balance issues..but failed to consider the probability that with at wind speed of 17 mph that there may be the occasional gust in  excess of 20 mph..well I didn't and should have..no I didn't get knocked down and bust my tuckus but it did twist me around a little..but thanks to the cane survived my neglect in not assume the presence of gusts..[shrugs] ..../....I don't know whether It was a good thing or a bad thing on balance..I slept a lot better last night than the night before but did I have the granddaddy of a weird dreams..not scary or a nightmare..just a very weird juxtaposition of seeming random and unrelated incidents..and the usual random selection of faces..this time one of the "players" in this melodrama had the face of one of my fav actress..??..occasionally it will be the face of a friend..but when I approach..the face is the same but an entirely different person..guess it's just the old brain box cleaning out its' proverbial trash can..[shrugs] ..and if there is a hidden meaning to any of it..quite frankly I'd rather not know..../....Still a few things yet to do and a meal and maybe some boob tube to watch..ergo.."nite all"....[16:30 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment