Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 27, 2020

 *[]*[+28*F/21*F(w/windchill)/+28(overnight low)_cloudy_wind from the southeast@7 mph_humidity:73%_barometer :30.18"\/_Monday's hi/lo:+38*F/+18*F_winds from the southwest@20 mph_humidity:82%_rain/show & winds in excess of 20 mph from 06:00 thru 18:00 Monday]*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Celtic Music];]*
   I hadn't checked tomorrows weather when I decided that there were a few things I needed to get at Ollie's & Dollar General..and truth be told I was trying to "nod off" as I was playing the last of my Sims & Solitaire games for the day and decided the fresh air would do me some good and although I could have waited a couple of days decided to go then..well as it turns out after checking tomorrow forecast the weather during the daylight hours tomorrow won't be fit for man nor beast and am glad I walked today..because of the snowfall the last couple of days my traditional short-cut out the back door and down the hill to the plaza was unusable..ergo..out the front door and the long way around..but except for a couple of dicey spots the sidewalks & parking lots were reasonably clear..so had no difficulty getting there and back..just some shampoo at Ollie's..used the last I had in the old bottle the other night and then off to Dollar General..nothing out of the ordinary fare except a package of leads for my mechanical pencils..and then back to my rooms..../....It was with great joy that I checked tomorrow's TV listings and discovered that at least a couple of the networks/channels have gone back to a more regular schedule and there are actually a couple of the offerings that I would actually watch for a change..the last couple of months have been dreadful..if it wasn't the Halloween/Horror flicks of October than if was the Holiday themed offerings of November & December..oy vey...../....Have spent the rest of the day as I usually do with online gaming..fulfilling my duties as a mod on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..I for one will be glad when we see the end of the "holiday themed" cartoons and get back to the off beat/twisted humor that a site dedicated to the work of Gary Larson should be..but then when it comes to cartoon panels I am an avowed purest..and proud of it..in a humble sort of way..(hehe)..../....One or three things still on the docket for the day that must be dealt with so that I can take my well deserved rest..ergo..I say onto You.."nite all"....[17:36 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment