Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 14, 2020

 *[17:21 UTC-5]*[*33*F/+25*F(w/windchill)/+19*F(overnight lo)_winds from the west@11 mph_humidity:78%_ barometer:29.87"/\_Tuesday's hi/lo:+23*F/+6*F_sunny_ winds from the northwest@9 mph_humidity:44%]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Telemann;]*
   Well the snow that was predicted was a no-show & the prediction of rain that took it's place amounted to nothing more than periodic light rain & drizzle..so about 13:00 decided rather then wait until tomorrow when although it's to be sunny all day with the ambient temperature and the predicted northwest winds it wouldn't surprise me if the windchills were in the single digits..so off I went to Aldi..but with the "threat" of rain wore my light rain jacket over my lined flannel shirt..and was quite comfortable..there was the hint of mist in the air but I enjoyed the walk..just the usual fare save for a week or so I had bought a wedge of an artisan cheese that was a mix of sheep & goat's milk and had opened it a couple of days ago and enjoyed it greatly..ergo..was hoping their had another wedge which they did so dropped that in the cloth bag I carry there when shopping there..here awhile back the replaced the old standard size shopping carts for larger ones..and since I never get enough to fill even the small "compact" carts they have at available Price Chopper..decide rather that use the larger carts which I find some what clumsy for me to maneuver ..the bag  works out fine and after paying the tab I transfer my purchases to my sling-bag for the trip home..which I sling to center in the small of my back..because of my balance issues..and the cane..carrying at typical bag in my other hand is both uncomfortable for me and "throws" my center of gravity off..../....Had one of my best days so far on "Pokerist" the free live site I started playing at when SHFT-Poker took that trip into internet oblivion..with in a couple hands during the hour+ session I made both Quad Twos & a Queen high straight flush..was a enjoyable day at the tables..../....Still just a few loose ends to tie off and a shower and snack are in my future..ergo.."nite all"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment