Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

 *[16:31 UTC-5]*[+18*F/+10*F(w/windchill)/+6*F(overnight)_sunny_winds out of the n/n/w@6 mph_humidity:54%_barometer:30.43"/\_Wednesday's hi/lo:+23*F/+15*F_cloudy_winds from the northeast@10 mph_humidity:41%]*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Tyrol/Folk];]*
   A decent nights sleep last night sans the weird dreams of the night before..just the /usual..I play several card games online..solitaire..sims..& a free live poker game..and lately most of my dreams are card game related..now when I was working years ago most were work related or until some physical problems caused me to give up playing golf I would occasional have dreams of playing golf..and I swear that some of the "courses" were design by an avant-garde artist or Rube Goldberg..(wiki)..(see cartoon at bottom of the page)..../....Except for a quick trip up to the lobby just before I sat down to write this post I hadn't been out of my rooms all day..except if you count when I stick my head out the door to see if housekeeping was on the way for my weekly cleaning of my rooms and fresh linen..it's one of the perks for living in a hotel and something if I had an apartment or studio I'd have to hire someone to do for me and here it's included in my monthly rent..../....Have spent the rest of my day as I usually do..online save fore a little TV..NCIS with 1st meal & some Paw Patrol with 2nd meal....didn't have quite as good a day at poker as yesterday but came out ahead and quite frankly that's all I really expect..../....Although when I was younger and played sports I was known as a very aggressive player when I played soccer in college I routinely lead the team in numbers of sliding tackles..and when needed was called upon to play "stopper"..but in gaming I've always been more prone to the defensive style..avoid loose play and pick my spots..whether it be poker or years back when I played miniature war-games..mostly Napoleonic & American Civil War..also was a defensive Chess player..../....Still a few details to put to bed for the night before I put myself there as well..ergo.."nite all"

No comments:

Post a Comment