Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 25, 2020

 *[16:42 UTC-5]*[+32*F/+23*F(w/windchill)/+25*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds out of the southwest@13 mph_humidity :87%_barometer:29.45"/\_Saturday's hi/lo:+30*F/+22*F_snow_winds from the w/s/w@16 mph_humidity:77%_snow is predicted to begin about 22:00 tonight and continue thru 20:00 tomorrow..we are under a "Lake Effect Snow Warning" .."Merry Christmas" Northcountry Style]*[Playing this evening on MadTrollie;[Lully];]*
   It's been an interesting day despite the fact that I haven't been out of my rooms all day and save for a hand full of trips to the lobby have been out of my rooms since Tuesday afternoon..and if the weather predictions hold true will not venture out into the outdoors until sometime Sunday..it's kind of a unusual  way to spend the "Christmas Holidays"..for most of my life Christmas has been a family oriented holiday..but it's also at times been quite stressful and I have to admit at this juncture in my life I have come to prefer the quiet calm of my rooms to the hubbub of a large gathering of people..even if they are family....Speaking of family my sister found a photograph of the two of us at my mom's parents house on a visit around Christmas..best guess we were 4 and two at the time..(will place the photo in the footer).... /....Have spent most of the day as I often do online..there has been nothing on the old boob tube worth my time and from a check of tomorrow's offerings there may be even less tomorrow..if that's even possible..../....Played a full slate of Sims & Solitaire and made two trips to play some poker on "Pokerist"..the site I've been playing since the one I was playing disappeared as online games are know to do..both games are or were free sites..no real money changes hands..just faux game money..there are somethings about the new site I like better than the other..and somethings I don't..but I am an experience game player and will figure it out..../....One of the nice things about Facebook is that over the last few years have re-connected with some of the kids that I went through high school with..among them is the "Moose"..was both a classmate..a band-mate in the high school band..and an all around good dude..[ah the "Moose" ..lets just say he's not small]..../....still a few details to tie-off before I sleep..ergo.."nite all"....[17:13 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment