Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

 *[16:44 UTC-5]*[+29*F/+18*F(w/windchill)_overnight lo:+29*F_winds from the west@14 mph_humidity:80%_barometer :29.97"/\_tomorrow's hi/lo:+42*F/+36*F_winds out of the south west@16]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie;[Telemann];[I've always been fond of the music from the Baroque both the choral..liturgical & instrumental..and with the tend now towards authentic instrumentation the recorder is an instrument you see quite often..and I notice quite often the featured soloist was a woman who was enjoyable to watch..a fantastic musician and very animated..so did some research..her name is Dorrethee Oberlinger [and I forgive spell check for the red line]..she's german..here are her Youtube Channel(link)&(bio) on wiki];]*
   Well we did get a tad more snow then was predicted..now less than an inch was predicted..we got maybe 2" tops..not enough to prevent my walks to Aldi and a stop at the ATM for my "10 day walking around money"..but enough to give me pause about using my short cuts..which entail some up & down..side-hill terrain..which showing greater judgement than is/usual for me..I avoided the short cuts..but with the the temperatures predicted for tomorrow the show should be gone by mid-afternoon..and since rain/snow are in the forecast for Saturday will probably walk tomorrow..but have decided whether to Price Chopper..T J Maxx & the  convenience store..or Ollie's & Dollar General..if I can use my short cuts probably both..if not then will chose one or the other..[the Mad One wanders off to find a coin he can flip]..Although it wasn't really that cold when I walked earlier..the windchill in the upper teens..I decided to drag the Carhart coat from when it has been hung since last winter..just to lazy to take the time to "layer"..but the lined sweat pants still are waiting for their first trip of the season..../....rest of the day has been spent as almost always..online and some TV while eating my meals..../....still a few things to attend to before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:15 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment