Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 12, 2020

 *[16:50 UTC-5]*{+46*F_overnight lo:+41*F_cloudy_winds from the s/s/e@9 mph_humidity:74%_barometer :29.81"\/_rain intermittently between 18:00 & 03:00 tomorrow_tomorrow's hi/lo:+44*F/+29*F_cloudy_winds 
from the w/s/w@18 mph_humidity:77%]*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Away All Boats];]*
   It's been an interesting day and as we would have said back in the day "I've been busier than a three legged tomcat trying to bury do-do on a tin roof"..I had trouble last night falling to sleep..a few minor issues and the result was I overslept and never got online until 04:50..now being today is my birthday my timeline on Facebook has been cramped full of birthday wishes..and I like to acknowledge all of them individually..and to top that I got a call from a friend that also was born on this day.."M" used to be the general manager of the hotel I live in under the old management..he still works in the area and the Hilton Garden Inn..and we developed a friendship over the years I lived here and he worked here..and I haven't seen or talked to him for over a year..but we talk for quite awhile..and with the everything that's normal takes up my time I've been struggling all day to get things done..but except for this post and checking back in on FB..both my timeline and the FB group "The Farthest Side" and my duties as a moderator..../....Had not originally intended to walk today but just after 09:00 was getting a little frustrated with one of the games I played and decided to "get some fresh air"..so went up the hill to the ATM and got my "10-day walking around money"..a day earlier than /usual but was out..so that's one thing I don't have to deal with tomorrow..the only other times I been out of my rooms was this morning from the breakfast buffet and this afternoon for a cup of coffee which I didn't get because there was a birthday card from my sis & a package of dried fruit which she sends me every year during the Christmas season..just not enough hands to carry everything ..../....Have nothing except the daily routine planned for tomorrow unless I need some "fresh air" again and take a walk to the plaza just down the hill..../....just a couple more tasks to preform and than off to bed..ergo.."nite all"....[17:20 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment