Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 21, 2020

 *[16:24 UTC-4]*[+37*F/+30*F(overnight lo)_cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@4 mph_humidity:90%_barometer:29.78"\/ _Tuesday's hi/lo:+34*F/+17*F_cloudy_winds from  the w/s/w@3 mph_humidity:85%_light snow forecast to begin about 23:00 tonight and continue thru 04:00 Tuesday]*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Telemann;]*[[note]: I discovered today that unlike many games that you access thru "Facebook" and the avatar you use is your one from "Facebook" ..on "Pokerist" you have the option to either use the "Facebook" one..a "stock" avatar..or use any of your choosing  ..so have been wandering around "Goggle Images" part of the day looking for interesting ones..and intend to switch avatars daily..I've found some funny ones I intend to use..no particular reason other then I can]*
   Got a pretty good night's rest and got a good jump on today's online activities..to the point that I had the greater majority of my gaming done by 13:00 despite taking a walk to Big Lots & Aldi about 09:00..just a couple of bottles of black cherry sparkling water at Big Lots..a tad more expensive than at Aldi but a flavor Aldi doesn't carry and then just the usual fare at Aldi..and decided to have a meal and watch an episode of "Treehouse Masters" on The Animal Planet..and dove in to the "doggie bag" of goodies that my brother's wife sent home with me after yesterday's anticipated "Christmas Dinner"..had a ham sandwich and finish off the last of the Brussels sprouts..../...Have basically just "kicked around" the rest of the day..finished up a few of the games I usual play..the mentioned above wanderings on "Google Images" and a couple of episodes of "Pawn Stars" on the "History Channel"..have nothing planned for the rest of the week but I'm quite sure a walk to the west and Price Chopper..T J Maxx & the convenience store will be on the docket before Friday..but it is my firm intention to spend "Christmas" in my rooms..I choose to celebrate that holiday alone..and if last year is any indication I will probably be the only moderator on duty on the FB group "The Farthest Side" the rest of the mods/admins have family gathering and I don't mind..../....Still a few things to accomplish be for I take my rest..a a piece of fruit cake may very well be in my immediate future..ergo.."nite all"....[16:67 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment