Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

 *[16:57 UTC-5]*[+14*F/-1*F(w/windchill)_cloudy_winds from the northeast@14 mph_humidity:29%_barometer: 30.21"\/_overnight lo:+14*F_light snow forecast from 16:00 thru 21:00 this evening & overnight between 02:00 & 04:00_Thursday's hi/lo:+23*F/+12*F_AM: cloudy/PM: sunny_winds from the northeast@9 mph_humidity:60%]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Celtic Christmas Music];]*
   Been an interesting day despite the fact that except for the short walk to the lobby this morning for some items from the breakfast buffet I have not been our of my "Fortress of Solitude" all day..but it's been an enjoyable day nonetheless..have watch a couple of the NCIS episodes on the USA network..they've been airing some of the Christmas episodes from past seasons..some of which would be way up the list of my favs..Had a pretty decent day all round on my online games..maybe not quite as good a day as some on "Pokerist" but did figure out a tactic that may allow me to be a tad more aggressive at times..the style of play is wildly aggressive...what I would describe as "loose play"..and certainly wouldn't work well for you if you were playing with the "rent money" instead of faux game money..but I'm learning some "tricks" that will help me deal with the chaos..had a good day on both the sim & solitaire games I play & it's been a pretty quiet day on the FB group "The Farthest Side" where I'm a moderator..../....I'm kind of a mix-bag of moods..at times I can be a very social person..I like nothing better than a lively conversation on many and varied subjects..and there again at times I can be quite a hermit..I'm one of those people who can be alone but rarely lonely..../....I've pretty well have decided to ignore the hubbub over the last presidential election here in the USA..frankly neither of the candidates IMNSHO..were worthy of running for dog-catcher..ergo..I voted for president first in "68 & in all those elections I have yet to cast a positive vote..I never have voted for a candidate..but always voted against the other..so have gotten fed up with the whole deal and taken the last two presidential elections off..[climbs off his soapbox]..../....Still one or two things to spend sometime on before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:32 UTC-5]

No comments:

Post a Comment