Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 28, 2020

 *[16:43 UTC-5]*[+36*F/+16*F(w/windchill)/+19*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@9 mph_humidity:79% _barometer:30.30"/\_Tuesday's hi/lo:+22*F/+17*F_mostly sunny_winds from the northwest@11 mph_humidity:62%]*
*[Tonight on MadTrollie;[Chant];]*
   Although I did get to bed a little later than/usual..I had played a late session of poker on "Pokerist" and had posted my results to "Trollie's Game Room" I wasn't overly tired..but basically slept through the night with only one brief interruption ..and by the time I surfaced and look at the clock it was already past 04:30..about the clock..technically it's an alarm clock but IIRC the last time I used it for  that purpose was probably 10+ years ago..that's not because on rare occasions I need to make sure I'm up before a certain time but one of the perks of living in a hotel is that I can arrange for a "Wake-up Call"..and despite the late start have got most everything done about the /usual time although I did cut short my morning poker session..only played 90+ minutes rather than the /usual 2 hours+..probably won't play a second session of poker because with the return to their regular programming now that Christmas has past the Lifetime network is again showing old episodes of "Rizzoli & Isles" and I planned my second meal around one of my favorite episodes.. with the Boston Marathon as it's "backdrop"..many years ago in 1970 I ran in that event..in what was the largest field in the race up to that time..about 1,500 runners..not the 30K+ fields of late..but that was before the "jogging craze" and the greater interesting in running..not that 1 was ever was technically a jogger..jogging is running at a pace greater than 7 minutes/mile..and My workout pace was sub-6 minute miles and My race pace for the 20Ks I ran was just a tad over 5 minutes/mile..but that was many years ago..now I walk with a cane and I glad to get to where I'm going with out losing my balance and busting my tuckus...../....But still a couple of things need to be finished before I take my rest..I see a snack and more "Rizzoli & Isles" in my immediate future as well..ergo.."nite all".....[17:16 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment