Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

 *[17:38 UTC-5]*[+18*F/+15*F(overnight low)_clear_winds from the west@3 mph_humidity:67%_barometer:30:52"/\ _Wednesday'e hi/lo:+38*F/+31*F_cloudy_winds from the southwest@18 mph_ humidity:66%_snow predicted to beginning about 14:00 changing to a rain/snow mix and then just rain thru 03:00 Thursday morning]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Celtic Music];]*
   Didn't sleep as well last night as I have been of late..not sure what exactly woke me up just after 01:00 but the first thing I thought about was that I had failed to collect my recyclables and put both those and my garbage bag in the hallway in anticipation of the weekly visit of housekeeping every Tuesday..I usually take care of that before retiring on Monday evening..had thought about it earlier in the day but had plum forgotten about it before heading for bed..gave it one quick thought about doing it than..which was just as quickly rejected..and back to sleep..awoke again just before 03:00..rolled over and the next time I saw the clock it was about 04:20..so along with the /usual morning routine got my recyclables and trash out and another late start to my online day...but somehow had the greater bulk of my activities either done or well in hand by 12:00..had a quick meal and headed off to Ollie's & Dollar General..was looking for a plate but didn't find the style I wanted but did get a bottle of evoo & a squeeze bottle of lemon juice at Ollie's..If they don't come in squeeze bottles I transfer all my cooking liquids into squeeze bottles..because of my essential tremors I find it difficult at best to pour the desired amount of liquid from a bottle..usual get way more than I wanted..It's much easier with a squeeze bottle to control the amount..then off to Dollar general..a jug of tomato juice..a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of Diet Coke..and a bag of peanut filled pretzel bites..and back to my rooms..../....Have penciled in a trip to Aldi for tomorrow and after looking at the weather will try to do that mid morning.../....Have no plans for either New Year's Eve or Day..the last time I deliberately stayed up to see the new year in was in 2000..and wanted to see if there really was any effects from the much ballyhooed Y2K bug..../....May play a bit more "Pokerist" before I take my rest..but a snack is definitely in my future..ergo.."nite all"....[18:13 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment