Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 19, 2019

[17:56 UTC-4]
[+69*F....sunny....winds: west@2 mph....humidity: 57%....barometer: 30.24 \/ ]
[a nice weekend in the forecast....Saturday & Sundays highs in the 80s F....rain Monday & Tuesday turning colder with highs only in the mid-60's F]
[Now Playing: "The Best of Tallis" [link]]
   I'm posting earlier than /usual tonight....have spent the entire day so far in my rooms save for my morning trip to the lobby for the breakfast buffet....have to pickup a drop on the free poker game I play around 18:15....and then it's my intent to just go for an evening walk....just a walk....no saying that I may not get the urge to stop in somewhere but right now just a walk....
   Haven't spent the time online as I often do....but USA network was airing 10 straight episodes of NCIS....most of which I really enjoy....now typically I will turn the flat screen so I can see it from my desktop....but today for the most part have spent the day in my recliner and just watch the episodes....thankfully the flood of new member request on the FB group "The Farthest Side" has at least for today leveled off to a more routine number....and my attention there was not as much required as it has been for the last few days....so decided to take the day off as it were and just veg out....

No comments:

Post a Comment