Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 6, 2019

[19:03 UTC-4]
[+69*F....cloudy....winds: northwest@5 mph....humidity: 64%....barometer: 29.85" \/ ]
[the forecast for rain starting overnight through Sunday morning has been truncated....now the forecast is for rain starting late morning tomorrow and continuing through late evening]
[Now Playing: Mozart "The Horn Concertos" [link]]
   I learned to play the French Horn in 7th grade and played in the high school band and for a few years after graduation....but work and family there just wasn't enough time in the day to practice enough....but I did make both All-County [jr year] & Area-All-State [senior year] bands.....and Mozart's 3rd Horn Concerto was my audition piece.....and I did practice the other three.....also made All-County Choir [senior year].....[Eire County, NY]
   Walked twice today....a trip to Aldi....which I had planned to take tomorrow but had changed my plans last night when I saw the first weather forecast....just a few of the usual items....and an afternoon walk for just a few items at Ollie's and Dollar General....some paper cups....a bottle of Powerade zero sugar....and a Snickers Ice cream bar....
   Have spent the day as I most often do....online....played some poker....free site....just game money....not one of my better days....but loses have been covered by chip drops that occur during the day....speaking of which there will be a brief pause in my writing this post so I can go and collect a drop....[pause]....
   Have nothing special planned for tomorrow....had just planned to stay in my rooms most of the day....and probably will do so even with the different forecast....which could and probably will change between now and tomorrow morning anyways....as friend N was fond of saying "The weatherman is the only person I know that gets paid for being right 25% of the time".....and always though that N was optimistic in that assessment....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment