Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

[20:19 UTC-4]
[+61*F....clear....winds: east@4 mph....humidity: 63%....barometer: 30.19 /\ ]
[nice weather through Sunday....daytime temperatures in the 70's*F through Saturday....and lower 80's*F rot Sunday]
[Now Playing: Romantic Classic: music of Mikhail Glinka [link]]
   Another very pleasant late Summer/early Autumn day....I'm normally up by just after 05:00....to many days in the past of having to be to work by 07:30 or even earlier....and online and already playing poker online [free site....only faux game money ever changes hands] by 05:30....never rolled out of bed until just before 06:00 so the timing of today is a little out of sync....
   I had determined yesterday not to go on my usual walk to Big Lots today....really didn't need anything....generally just as we said by in the day "window shop"....but somethings always manage to find there way into my sling bag....but while checking my pantry and frig this morning....decided that I probably should walk to Aldi on Wednesday....then the light bulb lite and if I was going to Aldi....I was 3/4 of the way to Big Lots....so right after 09:00 headed to Big Lots....did find a couple of things I didn't know I needed before I saw them there....then back to the rooms by way of Aldi....and picked up the few things I needed there.....
   Been a busy day on the group I'm a moderator for...."The Farthest Side"....no explanation but we are getting 2 to 3 times the number of new member requests....and each one has to be vetted....and that is one of the main jobs that a mod has to attend to.....need to check back in there and because of my late start this morning it will  be an hour or so before I can put "Trollie's Game Room" to "bed" still waiting for the last drop of the day....
   Did take a early evening walk on my usual loop...got to the turning point....right across from the plaza....where Price Chopper is....decided to get some fruit and check if they had gotten anymore Japanese eggplant....they hadn't....got the fruit and a couple of "baby" purple eggplant....and stopped in the lobby for my nightly toffee coffee....night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment