Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 12, 2019

[20:18 UTC-4]
[+59*F....clear....winds:  northeast@7 mph....humidity: 65%....barometer: 30.29" /\]
[a nice early Autumn day tomorrow....but rain beginning over night tomorrow through late afternoon Saturday....
[Now Playing: Brahms "A German Requiem" [link]]
   Yes I realize that technically Autumn doesn't start this year until September 23....but living in the Northcountry of New York State....it generally makes presence felt quite quickly after Labor Day....and sometimes we have Autumn type weather in the later part of August
   When making my second meal where the last red onion was required....went to the pantry and discovered that the last onion....was well....well past it's use-by-date....so to the frig and discovered that there were but 3 green onions left....which I used....besides went looking for salami last night and found none in the frig.....so the walk previously planned for tomorrow was executed this early afternoon....and just another late walk....just to walk....
   When I was setting up my notebooks for tomorrows online gaming....I knew it would be the 13th day of September....but really hadn't thought about the fact that it would be Friday the 13....now I'm do not suffer from triskaidekaphobia....but I have in the past had friends who did.....
   I'm off to take a last chip drop of the day on Poker and put "Trollie's Game Room" to "bed" for the night....followed shortly there after by me putting myself to bed as well....night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment