Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 5, 2019

[20:06 UTC-4]
[+62*F....sunny....winds: southwest@2 mph....humidity: 73%....barometer: 30.07" \/]
[the forecast for the next 5 days  has changed....rain now predicted for Saturday mid afternoon through early Sunday....daytime temperature over the 5 day period in the mid to high 60's*F]
{Now Playing: "Strong Poison" [link]]
   I had not planned originally to take a walk today....but it was such a nice day that I decided to take a late afternoon walk to Dollar Tree....T J Maxx....& Price Chopper....the weather was beautiful....mid 60's*F....a light breeze and sunny....nor everyone's "cup of tea"....but my favorite season has always been Autumn....which comes early in this area....I've often said that if I could find a climate that was mid 40's*F to mid 60*F....24/7/365.24.....I'd move there....for a change I actually went to Dollar Tree to get something specific....they carry a style of paper clips called trombone clips....which are extra long....picked them up....a frozen quick snack....and another spice....sazon....which I wanted to try....have cooked with it as of yet....but a small taste tells me it will be used frequently....a bag of lentil chips at T J Maxx....which i didn't know I needed until I saw them there....some peppers and parsnips and something I had forgotten the other day when I was there....and the reason or rather excuse for my afternoon walk....a container of veggie bouillon cubes....I brew the bouillon in my coffee maker....and tea as well....which I like to drink cold.....but I've never actually used the coffee maker to make coffee....so I probably should re-name it....on the way back to my rooms went through the lobby to get my night cup of toffee coffee....the plaza I went to is west of here so I usually take a few short cuts....and exit and return by the backdoor....
   The morning past as it often does....quietly and online....games, my mod duties on a FB group....and tending to my other blogs....while more listening to than watching 7 straight episode re-runs of "NCIS" on the USA network....just about time for the last "free" chip drop on Poker....and then "close the book" for the night on "Trollie's Game Room".....have a snack and off to bed....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment