Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 14, 2019

[21:04 UTC-4]
[+63*F....cloudy....winds: southwest@8 mph....humidity: 79*F....barometer: 30.11" /\ ]
[Rain forecast to begin earl afternoon Sunday and continue through 02:00 Monday]
[Now Playing: "Hec Ramsey" pilot [link]]
   Walked early to Aldi today....rain didn't last as long as predicted....just picked up a few things....and yes I got bananas....also basically walk late afternoon....just to walk but did make stops at the convenience store, Ollie's and Dollar General....basically just what back in the day we called "window shopping"....but did end up with a Snicker's ice cream bar....
   Besides that just a quiet day online line....basically nothing on TV and nothing on yesterday except for a 4 games of American Football....not a really fan but I may catch some of the Buffalo Bills game....grew up about 20 miles east of Buffalo in a rural dairy farming area....
   I'm running up on the time that I would have to re-enter my WiFi password....and since I'm off to bed soon....can't see the point....would rather be able to do it tomorrow morning then bother with it tonight....so I'll cut this short....night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment