Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 16, 2019

[19:08 UTC-4]
[+64*F....fair....winds: n/n/e@4....humidity: 53%....barometer: 30.07" \/ ]
[weather forecast to be dry through Saturday....with daytime highs in the mid to up 70's F]
[Now Playing: "Lt Ellis of SHADO" [link]]
    Was quite a pleasant day today....got my usual early start....played some Poker [free site]....had a good session....and the usual play of online Spades, Bridge and assorted Solitaire games....decent day there as well
   Included in my first meal every morning are either a fruit/grain bar or a granola bar....I alternate one or the other everyday....Lately I've been getting them either at Aldi or Ollie's....but I've found a "trail mix bar"....that I really like and needed more....and Ollie's has them....well at least for awhile anyways....if they have it now there's no guarantee they'll have them tomorrow or every again....but there are a couple at Aldi I like as well....but they did have them today so I got them....and a box of fruit/grain bars as well....would have needed them by weekend....got a bag of chips and of course the small cup of ice cream....but that will end once  the weather turns cold....just don't have the taste for ice cream when it's cold weather....
   And the change of seasons is fast approaching....there's a big Oak tree next to the path on one of my "shortcuts" not passable in winter....but every two years the ground underneath it and the surrounding area is littered with acorns....which can make walking through them slippery....besides them stepping on them can make your feet uncomfortable....
   I'm on a messenger board on FB for admins & mods....and I hate the little popup screen....so I've changes my bookmark for FB from my Timeline to the messenger group....I get a full size screen and can access everything I need on FB from there....been a very busy day on the group....a higher than usual number of member requests....so spent more that the usual amount time vetting requests....
   Off to put my other blogs to bed....night to one and all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment