Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

[19:19 UTC-4]
[+65*F....sunny....winds: north@6 mph....humidity: 55%....barometer: 30.26 \/ ]
[weather  nice through Sunday....rain predicted for Monday]
[Now Playing: "Best of 40s Jazz" link]]
   Just got back from one of the longer walks I take....I like to "chart" my online game play....and draw lines and boxes to organize mt notebook and tables that I use....have been looking for a 6" rule/straight edge....the usual 12" rule would be clumsy to use....couldn't find one....there's store nearby called "School Daze" that I thought probably would have one like I was looking for if anyone did....walked in ask the clerk if they had one....and they did....I took one look and realized I had one exactly like that when I worked machine maintenance some 35+ years ago....it was even the same brand name....I wonder where I lost that one....????....
   Other than that have just spent my usual quiet day....online....basically no TV....just  nothing worth watching....although I usually have music or an old TV episode playing off YouTube when I'm online....
   Had a weird dream the other night....I was apparently looking out a window and it was snowing....first light snow and then blizzard conditions....I'm still wondering if it was a dream or a premonition of what will shortly probably be  happening outside my  window....I've seen a foot or better of snow fall in October....and as late as mid-May in these parts....at some point this year I'll flip the vintage Watertown pix in the header with the winter season in the footer....unless I do a massive redo on the blog itself....which I haven't done in quite awhile....one of these days the whim will strike me....and I'll will.....
   Have day's end things to do on "Trollie's Game Room" and check in on"The Farthest Side" on FB....good night to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment