Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 2, 2019

[????]
[+67*F....sunny....winds: southwest@8 mph....humidity: 76%....barometer: 29.96"/\]
[nice tomorrow with the daytime temperatures in the high 60's F and lower 70's F....rain overnight Tuesday continuing through mid-day Wednesday....possible T-storms]
[Now Playing: Franz Schubert "Octet in F Major" D-803 [link]]
   I awoke just after 04:30 this morning....which is early even for me....but it was raining, high humidity and low barometric pressure....and as they often do my knees were singing their mournful dirge....truth be told virtually every joint in my body was stiff and sore.....by after several minutes I just gave up....took care some of the morning necessaries and logged on to play some poker on a "free" site as I do every morning.....but about 25 minutes earlier than usual....had a very enjoyable session....
   Had planned to walk this morning....needed some bits and pieces....some dish soap, some paper plates, and a spray bottle that I intend to use in the control of the fruit flies that are so common this time of year....although I have some very nice glass dishes for cooking, and use only actually flatware for eating....I'd rather use paper plates....actually most of the time I eat right out of the dish I've cooked in....but felt much better this evening and walked to Ollie's only to find that they had closed early for "Labor Day" and I was about 45 minutes too late....but found what I wanted at Dollar General....where I ran into Miss P....she used to work the desk a couple of years ago at the hotel I live in....nice kid....and as we used to say back in the day "smart as a whip"....always have and had many enjoyable discussions with her....need to "run off" and do the end of day numbers and post to "Tollie's Game Room".....nite all...

No comments:

Post a Comment