Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 1, 2019

[19:27 UTC-4]
[+64*F....light rain....winds: e/s/e@5 mph....humidity: 80%....barometer: 30.15" \/ ]
[rain predicted to continue through early afternoon tomorrow]
   Walked early.....had planned on waiting until tomorrow but with rain predicted had decided to still walk tomorrow to Big Lots and Aldi....just wait until the afternoon after the rains had stopped....well that was before a minor disaster....while preparing my first meal....and had peeled and chopped my daily banana....put it in a bowl....to salt and season as I always do....a little black sea salt....a pinch of Herbes de Provence....and a sprinkle of Old Bay seasoning mix....well instead of a sprinkle I didn't recognize until too late that the cap was loose on the container....an got way too much of it on said banana....would have been way too spicy.....and decided not to try to wash a peeled banana....which left me with only one banana left....rather that the two I thought I'd have tomorrow....so walked early on the quest for the elusive banana....and picked up the few things I had planned to get tomorrow
   Walked late afternoon which I  had thought I could get to Ollie's and Dollar General before the rains were predicted to start....I  took a last look and the latest prediction was it was going to  start raining....right at the time I was about to leave....but just very lightly....put my vest style windbreaker/rain gear....and walked anyways....just picked up a couple more bottles of the mexican style spices at Ollie's and a snickers ice cream bar at Dollar General....it was just was raining lightly on the way back to my rooms but I was prepared....
    

No comments:

Post a Comment