Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 27, 2019

[21:56 UTC-4]
[+63*F....fair....winds: south@9 mph....humidity: 58%....barometer: 29.97 \/ ]
[intermittent rain is forecast to begin around 04:00 tomorrow and continue through 20:00]
[Now Playing: Mozart "Requiem in D minor [K-626]]....
   Spent the morning watching some TV....and for a change not half watching/half listening while I play solitaire online....just sat back in my recline and enjoyed the shows....of course that was after playing poker online for 2 hours and 20 minutes first thing this morning....a free site....no real money is involved only game money....
   Then this afternoon decided after the end of the movie I was watching ended...."Underworld Evolution" not my usual type of flick but I have been know to watch a movie I'd normally not watch if there is a member of the cast I find....well....attractive....in this case....Kate Beckinsale....hey  I maybe 72 years old my next birthday....but I ain't dead yet....now where was I....what was I about to write....and why.....after the movie ended I decided to take a walk....needed to pickup a few things at Price Chopper....and while there decided to walk up to the other side of the plaza first to T J Maxx....got a bag of yucca chips....not only had never had them....but was unaware that there was such a thing....not bad....another bottle of a different spice I don'r have....usually just checkout the food aisles....but walk into the men's department....I carry when I shop a sling bag but I've been looking for a smaller one, to use when I'm just walking....just in case or to hold a water bottle....had though about a fanny pack but didn't find one I like....but found one in T J Maxx the right size and while you could probably use it as a shoulder bag....the strap is long enough to use it as a sling back....and as is typical of T J Maxx it was a know brand....marked well below retail....so I now have my small walking bag.....I'm trying to fall asleep while I write this have already put "Trollie's Game Room"  to bed for the night....a quick look at "The Farthest Side" and it's time I put myself to bed.....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment