Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 22, 2019

[20:37 UTC-4]
[+76*F....clear....winds: south@8 mph....humidity: 74%....barometer: 29.89" \/]
[rain tomorrow staring around 06:00 through 19:00....that starting up again about 05:00 Tuesday through around 14:00]
[Now Playing: today's "My Mix" off Youtube [link]]
   Except for going out to the lobby around 07:00 to get a corn muffin and a black cherry yogurt from the breakfast buffet....I spent the day online....the usual....Poker, Spades,Bridge & 11 different solitaire games....and a bunch of time modding on "The Farthest Side"....I only had the TV on briefly while eating my second meal....and I do mean briefly....wasn't squat on....and that includes several hours of the games of the National Football League....frankly I'd rather watch rugby....or the "real" football....which I played at the small college level many moons ago.....mid-field....
   But about 18:00 decided to take my evening walk....It  was still 84*F....but a cooling 11 mph breeze....and not overly humid....nice walk....and stopped on my way back at Dollar General for a small cup of ice cream....it's a summer thing with me....I almost never eat ice cream in cool/cold weather....but it's nice after a walk in the warmer weather....
   Still things to take care of this evening so will sign off for now....night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment