Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 30, 2019

[18:50 UTC-4]
[+59*F....cloudy....winds: southeast@7 mph....humidity: 80%....barometer: 30.13 \/ ]
[rain forecast to begin around midnight to night and continue intermittently through Friday AM]
[Now Playing: Orlando de Lassus [bio] "Psalms of David" [music]]
   Walked three times today....first just after 08:00....got some peppers...Pablano,Italian, and cherry....I only ever had cherry peppers pickled or preserved....but the raw pepper has a pretty good kick to it....I like it but will use them with a light hand....also needed some Sambal....a different bland then I normally buy....decided to try it....besides it was 20 cent cheaper....if you've read this slag heap I call my blog before you are aware that I tend to frugal....sometimes to the extreme....
   I mentioned last night that I had gotten some Romanian cave cheese at Aldi...decided to go back this afternoon and get another wedge and store it....some ted onions and a wedge of Manchego  cheese had never tried it but will consider adding it to my cheese inventory when available and a round of Queso Fresco....I love me some cheese....but I don't mean the typical sliced variety....I mean "good cheese".....
   And basically just before I sat down to write this entry....just a walk for walk's sake....right before sunset....except it was totally overcast so it was more like the light was connected to a dimmer switch....
   Have spent the rest of the day in my rooms....online as I usually do....still have a few things to finish for the day....and I stayed up later than is /usual for me....so will probably make this an early night [knock wood] night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment