Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

[19:41 UTC-4]
[+74*F....partly cloudy....winds: w/s/w@7 mph....humidity: 81%....barometer: 30.04 /\ ]
[rain forecast overnight through early afternoon]
[Now Playing: a Hornblower episode "Duty" [link]]
   Well I guess I know now were I "fit in" in YouTube's perspective....a YouTube survey...."What year did you graduate from high school.....the earliest group was 1988-1980.....and then a box to check "other"......a person who graduated in 1980....would be 59 years old this year....oy vey....Alden Central Bulldog....1966....
   While checking my stats today both here and my other two blogs I saw a spike in the number of hits on all three blogs all from one country....Sweden....285 hits here....21 on "Troll's Poetry Corner"....& 97 on "Trollie's Game Room".....I do hope they aren't using my sites to learn proper English or even worse proper English grammar....[hehe].....my style is I fear rather unique and has been influenced a bit too much I fear by my studies in Latin, Koine Greek, & Biblical Hebrew....but for whatever reason they visited I say Welcome.....
   Walked early morning to Ollie's and Dollar General....and I had intended to go tomorrow morning to Aldi....but that was before I checked the forecast for tomorrow....ergo....extended my walk to swing by Aldi and pickup what I needed....
   Have spent as is my preferred style, the rest of the day online....tending to my duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side"....Larson Cartoons and others in the same style....tending to my blogs....a little YouTube....okay maybe a tad more than a little....in my defense there zilch on the old boob tube as/usual....I prefer to live a simple quiet life....with as little stress as possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment