Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 7, 2019

[19:44 UTC-4]
[+60*F....cloudy....winds: west@9 mph....humidity: 88%.....barometer: 29.83" /\ ]
[Now Playing" "Classical Chillout" link]]
   The last forecast I saw late afternoon had no rain predicted....it just rained....apparently the winds shifted abruptly and the storm that was going to go above us....shifted a tad south and we caught the edge of it....I guess weather prediction is not rocket science....
   Down loaded an up date for Chrome OS which my desktop runs....well actually it isn't a PC or really a desktop on the insides....the "guts" are from a Chrome book....but the "skin" is desktop....a Chrome Base....because of my essential tremors I have a devil of a time trying to use a mouse pad and I any touch screen is a nightmare....but with the desktop and a desk and my two handed mouse method [patent pending [hehe]]....I can usually get around the net okay....but when my tremors are bad....which I can thankfully say isn't often....I watch TV....but apparently Google has a very negative opinion of Adobe Flash Player....and the version of "Fall Spades" I play requires it....or rather the version I played requires it....after jumping through hoops to get it working....I found 24/7 games.com....and an updated version that apparently does not use the accursed Flash player because I'm not getting any warnings or blocking from Chrome....plays the same....graphics are updated but same game....so will move my play off the Facebook link I've been using to 24/7 games.com....
   Must run off and fiddle with "Trollie's Game Room" layout because of the change....nite all....
[20:56 UTC-4]
   I  just figured out that with the last update....if I've got Youtube playing in another window as I often have....there a dot on my sidebar that I can access play, rewind, and next without going to the window it's playing on....Ii guess you can teach an old dog new tricks....woof!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment