Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 8, 2019

[19:55 UTC-4]
[+59*F....overnight lows in the min-40's*F....winds: north@2 mph....humidity: 76%....barometer: 30.12" /\....clear through Tuesday....rain predicted for part of the day both Wednesday and Thursday]
[Now Playing: "Classical Music for Reading" [link]]
   I always used to study to classical music when I was in college....and when I list a piece of music as "Now Playing:".....it is or once this is posted was playing while I wrote this or any other of the posts I write....I started taking piano lessons just before I was six years old until about age 12....and  then through the school music program French Horn....my piano teacher taught using scaled down classical method and the concert band in school played transcription of orchestral music for band....and I've loved the music all of my almost 72 years....and have performed as an amateur both instrumentally and vocally....for the pure enjoyment of the music....
   Just a couple of short walks today....mid-morning to Aldi, and early evening Ollie's....but in truth the later walk was taken just for the walk....going to Ollie's just gave me a mid-point....to return from....with a bag of pretzels that demanded that I take them with me....
   Because of the problem with the issue between my OS and a game I played....found a site....same  game....updated....no problem....but a site I haven't played on before so spent some time trying some of the other games they host....some I may re-visit at a later date...."Day's End" on "Trollie's Game Room" is fast approaching and I still need to checking on  the FB group "The Farthest Side" where I'm a moderator....and maybe catch some of the late american football game....season opener.... ergo ....night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment