Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 15, 2019

[19:03 UTC-4]
[+59*F....cloudy....winds: west@3 mph....humidity: 86%....barometer: 30.09" \/ ]
[it didn't rain near as much as predicted....clear through Friday....daytime highs in the mid-70's F ]
[Now Playing: Hornblower episode "The Frogs and the Lobsters" [link]]
   The rains predicted were much short and lighter than forecast....and was quite windy but decided mid-morning that a walk was required....decided to take a walk up to Dollar Tree and T J Maxx....not looking for anything in particular....but rather as direction in which to walk....didn't find anything at Dollar Tree....but there were one or rather two items at T J Maxx that found there way into my cart and then my sling bag....another bottle of a spice I did't have....and a bottle of capers which I had used the last of the other day....
   Have spent more time than /usual on "The Farthest Side" today....we have had more perspective member requests than normal....even for a weekend....total membership hit the 32K mark late last week....and because of are no-politics policy we tend to "vet" new member requests very closely....
   Besides that just spent a very quiet day....over the last few days have noticed a significant spike in the number of spam emails in my primary account....and I'm wondering who sold my email address this time....have only started to use one new game site just recently....but really have no real guess what the source is....
   Time is fast approaching to put my blogs to bed....and do so for myself....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment