Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 28, 2019

[19:53 UTC-4]
[+65*F....cloudy....winds: west@6  mph....humidity: 97%....barometer: 30.05" /\ ]
[Clear tomorrow and Monday....then rain predicted for at least part of the Tuesday through Friday]
[Now Playing: a mix off Youtube featuring what I've always called oompah  music [link]]
   It didn't rain as much today as predicted but I just checked the weather and if the current forecast holds true....will have to taken an inventory of my pantry and frig and walk both tomorrow and Monday for supplies....both days because there is a limit to what I can get in my sling bag....besides Aldi and Price Chopper are in opposite directions....probably Aldi tomorrow and then Price Chopper on Monday....but that's the advance plan....by Monday will probably have a better idea if there will be periods when it's not raining for those four days....probably will  be....but hopefully during daylight hours....now Price Chopper is open 24/7 except for 36 hours a year....the close early evening on Dec. 24th and re-open in the morning of the 26th....but my night vision is not what it once was....and in fact it never was very good....
    Besides a brief walk this morning....I've been buying my granola bars at Ollie's and needed a package....only find that they were gone....they still have the fruit and grain bars but not the granola bars but there again that's Ollie's....when their gone....there gone....maybe never to return....will just have to put them on my list for Aldi....but stopped at Dollar General on the way back to my rooms [both stores are in the same plaza]....and got a jug of veggie juice....
   The rest of the day has been spent as/usual....quietly and online....still have to put "Trollie's Game Room" to bed in an hour or so....checking on FB at "The Farthest Side" and check my email....apparently some site I visit has sold my email address again....not as bad as sometimes....a year or so ago....I was getting 40+ spam emails a day....oy vey....and then there's the friend request from a "sweet young thing" I don't know who's FB account was started with in the last couple of days....now I was in point of fact born in the morning.....but not this morning....I've been online since 1996 at home and before that at work....and remember the Nigerian Scam and went toe to toe with meowers  [also see Meow Wars]....I never open spam and never friend someone on FB I don't know....besides from modding the group....I know what to look for....I always go to their timeline and check their likes....
   Now before I write a novella....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment