Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 9, 2019

[20:12 UTC-4]
[+60*F....clear....winds: n/n/e@5 mph....humidity: 63%....barometer: 30.30" /\ ]
[Now playing: "Have His Carcase" [link]]
   It was such a lovely night....and I had been in my rooms the whole day....so late afternoon/early evening decided to walk the loop I usually walk for my evening walk....but took my sling bag just in case I decided to do a little shopping....when I got to the point where I usually turn for "home"....Price Chopper Plaza was right across the street....stopped in first at Dollar Tree with the intend of just looking around....took off my shades and reached into my pocket for my readers and discovered I forgot to bring my readers....dummkopf....so spent a buck+tax on a pair of 2x magnification....I now think that brings the number of readers most in different magnifications scattered around my rooms to 6 pairs....I've worn glasses since age 12....and all have eventual succumbed to the same fate....eventual I'll find a unique way to destroy them....a container of smoked paprika....at T J Maxx....a multi-grain baguette....some peppers.....2 red bells & a poblano....and 2 burritos....and back to my rooms by way of the lobby to get my nightly toffee coffee....
   The version of  "Fall Spades: is apparently no longer compatible with the updated Chrome....found 24/7 Games.com....it's actually their game....and an updated version....but when I wandered around their site found a " Bridge" game....set up much like "Fall Spades"....you and 3 computer generated players....one's your partner....always wanted to learn the game....but in a controlled way....not with "live" players....didn't want to dealer with kibitzers or hecklers....if the comes a time that I get the hang of the game I may consider a "live" game....actually there are several games there I already play else where but I'm happy with the games at the other sites and have no plans to shift my play there....
   Still have "Day's End" to prepare and post to "Trollie's Game Room".....and check-in on "The  Farthest Side"....so til to get busy.....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment