Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 26, 2019

[20:26 UTC-4]
[+55*F....fair....winds: southwest@# mph....humidity: 88%....barometer: 29.84 /\ ]
[ except for Saturday where rain is forecast for most daylight hours....clear through Monday]
[Now Playing: another mix off Youtube [link]]
   The rain ceased right around noon today....but returned toward dusk...originally was to rain most  of the daylight hours....I had been watching NCIS reruns on the USA network....but the last couple were ones that I didn't especially like....so took advantage of the break in the weather and took a run to but Big Lots and Aldi....went to Big Lots first....got 3 of the cherry/limeade which Aldi hardly ever has in stock....and then to Aldi....when I was there Tuesday they didn't have any of the fruit flavor sparkling water....but apparently since Tuesday they had restocked so picked up a couple bottles of the raspberry flavor....so right now I have a week's worth....I only drink one per day with my 2nd meal....which is my "big meal" of the day....the rest of the day I eat small meals....snacks really....and even my "big meal" isn't that big....I find my health is better if I eat small meals several times a day rather than 2 or 3 large meals....
   Have spent the rest of the day as I routinely do....I am a creature of habit....and prefer an orderly style of living....there are those who accuse me of having OCD....to which I always respond that I don't have OCD....I have  CDO....it's basically just like OCD but I insist that the letters be in alphabetical order....[hehe]....we have recently added a few new moderators to "The Farthest Side" crew....so the work-load has eased off a little....I enjoy the work there....and I like the vetting process because I get exposed to groups and pages while reviewing a prospective member's timeline and likes that I have added to my following page....rarely to my "likes"....I am by nature apolitical....but I like to be exposed to both sides of an issue....and then usually end up with a position somewhere between the two opposing points of view....but seems that in the current political, social, religious, moral climate in the USA the word compromise has become a "dirty word"[link].....I am extremely conservative....but I also believe I have no right to expect others to follow my POV....we all have the right to chose....and as long as your choices have no effect on me or my family and friends....then it's none of my business....but if on the other hand you ask my opinion....you will get it....
   Time to put "Trollie's Game Room" to bed and a last look at "The Farthest Side".....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment