Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

18:20 UTC-5]
[+28*F/+22*F w/wind chill/partly cloudy/winds: n/n/e@5 mph/humidity:70%/barometer:30.25"~]..
[Tonight's low:+21*F]..[Tomorrow's high/low: +41*F/+27*F]..[Now Playing: "The Six Napoleons" a Sherlock Holmes episode [watch/listen]..]..
   Except for a morning walk just after 10:00 to Big Lots..my usual Tuesday trip there to take advantage of the 10% senior discount they have on that day..just a couple of bottles of cherry lemonade sparkling water..a a bottle of zero sugar Powerade..I usually get it at Dollar General..but when I was there yesterday I hadn't checked my pantry had didn't realize I had opened the last bottle..so they also have it a Big Lots..so I got one there..whether summer or winter after my walks I sometimes feel a little dehydrated and nothing "hits the spot" for me in that situation better..I guess I could also use Gatorade..but I like the Powerade zero sugar better..and did I mention it is a better value..I never buy a "name brand" when I can find a store brand or generic that I like as well..there are a few exceptions but not many..as to Aldi..just the usual items except for the piece of Genoa Salami..which they had in there holiday section..I've had the brand before..and it's quite nice..in point of fact I'm enjoying a few thin slices of it now while I'm writing this post..
   I have nothing planned for tomorrow other than my usual on-line activities and hopefully I might be able to find something on the "old boob tube" that is actually worth watching..and if not I can always find something to watch and/or listen to on Youtube..
   Still a few things to button up before I call it a day..good night to you all 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:28 AM

    Looks like I’ve found a similar soul! Your blog is super fantastic

    https://www.topvoucherscode.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete