Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 1, 2019

[19:50 UTC-5]
[+26*F..+15*F w/wind-chill..snow..winds: e/n/e@13 mph..humidity: 85%..barometer: 29.75" \/]
[It has been snowing starting around 12:00 today and predicted to continue through mid-afternoon tomorrow..up to 10" expected..[have place the winter storm warning alert from the National Weather Service in the footer]..[Now Playing: Handel "12 Concerti Grossi op:6" [listen]..]..
   Not sure how much snow we've gotten so far..just took a look out the backdoor..they've plowed the parking lot already..best guess would be 3 inches or so..but I have no intention of going out with my 6" rule and taking an accurate measurement..
   I originally had no intentions of walking today..that is before I saw the weather forecast..there were a few things that I needed to pickup at Ollie's and Dollar General with-in the next few days..nothing urgent..but just back-ups for things I use for my meals..olive oil for one and had just put the last of the bottle I've been using into the squeeze bottles that I put all my cooking liquids in..so I had time to get more..because of my essential tremors I have problems pouring liquids out of a bottle..if my hands shake I get way more of the product than what I want..ergo..squeeze bottles..I have all my oils, vinegars, and other cooking liquids in squeeze bottles..except the multiple of hot sauces I have but they are all in shaker bottles..but the problem was with the snow coming..the plaza that the two aforementioned stores are in will plow..and in the process plug my short cuts..so my usual short drop down the hill to the plaza becomes a long about journey..ergo..went today to avoid the long walk..so I'm set there for the next few weeks..
  More snow is predicted for Wednesday as well..but should be able to get out Tuesday to pick up just a few things..but if I can't I have plenty of food for even a few weeks..but since I like adding fresh veggies to my meals will walk if possible..but if not that..then Aldi does deliver..actually so does Price Chopper..I'd rather pick out my produce myself..but that option beats going without..
   A few things to button up before I take my rest..so will wish you all a pleasant evening or depending on where you're reading this a pleasant part of the day where you are now..

No comments:

Post a Comment