Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

[18:25 UTC-5]
[+32*F/+28*F w/wind chill..fair..winds: e/n/e@4 mph..humidity: 71%..barometer: 30.11" /\]..
[overnight low:+27*F]..[Thursday Hi/Lo:+42*F/+36*F]..[rain to beginning tomorrow evening around 21:00 and continue thru 15:00 Friday]..[Friday's Hi/Lo:+46*F/+31*F]..
[Now Playing: Bach's "Christmas Cantata" [listen]..]..
   It's been one of those day's..this morning I was making my /usual posting to "Trollie's Game Room" and the first posting of the day is and was today quite extensive..well I was almost done and really am not sure exactly what I did..but I  apparently hit the wrong key..and deleted the entire post..oy vey..sometimes I can be such a dummkopf..but on the other hand..my reaction was a shake of the head and just re-wrote it..but Murphy's Law definitely applies to me..[link].."Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"..frankly I've always thought that  Murphy was an optimist..
   Besides that I've had a very stress free day..and an enjoyable one as well..and a busy one..most of the other mods on "The Farthest Side" have had family gatherings and celebrations today so I've been basically manning the barricades as it were..not a really busy day..but I was glad to do  it..as I as has become my custom prefer to avoid the drama that quite often is connected with such events..never really has been my scene..but now that I'm a gimpy..grumpy..old codger I can get away with it..
   Although nothing was open today because of the holiday..I needed to have a reason to walk..now my bank statement almost always come before the third Tuesday of the month..which is the day my SSI check is auto-deposited..and since I'll  be writing my rent check for January in the next few days..decided to walk to the ATM and draw some "walking around money" so I could check my balance..a thin excuse to walk..because even if the check didn't come and it always does..I'd have more then enough funds to cover the check..just me being paranoid..you know it's not being paranoid if they're really out to get you..[hehe]..but a very enjoyable walk which I extended..very quiet..almost no traffic..very peaceful..goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment