Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 14, 2019

[19:06 UTC-5]
[+36*F..rain..winds: w/s/w@6 mph..humidity: 96%..barometer 29.16" \/]..
[rain changing to snow with in an hour or two through 12:00 noon tomorrow]
[Now Playing: a collection of Neil Diamond hits [[listen]]..]..
   The rain didn't start as early as first predicted so I took the chance to go to both Ollie's and Dollar General..I always try to have a backup for things I use all the time..so if I open the backup at my first opportunity I replace it..needed dish washing detergent, mouthwash..and a jug of veggie juice..had just opened the last bottle of each that I had..when the backup becomes the one being used I buy a backup..of course sometimes I forget that I bought the backup and I end up with a  backup for the backup..dummkopf..oy vey..and as/usual ended up with a couple other things I didn't know I needed until I saw them..
   Have spent the rest of the day and watching parts of episodes I,II,III of Star Wars..had started watching episode I last night..and almost fell asleep in my recliner..gave up and went to bed..
   Nothing more comes to mind..have a wonder day..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment