Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

[18:58 UTC-5]
[+26*F..+19*F w/wind chill..light snow..winds: n/n/w@5 mph..humidity: 92%..barometer: 29.81" /\]
[we are under another "lake effect snow" warning thru 15:00 on Wednesday..but the bulk of the snow is expected to the south and east of us on the Tug Hill plateau..here the prediction is 4 to 6" of new snow]..[Now Playing:[a classical mix]..]..
   It's been snowing on and off most of the day..but so far not much accumulation..it was snowing lightly when I took my /usual Tuesday morning walk to Big Lots..senior discount day..just a couple of bottles of cherry-lemonade..and a backup grinder of white peppercorns..a stop at Aldi..bananas..and Iberian pork..a cured product from the small cut of the pig that bacon is made..haven't opened it as of yet..waiting for a special occasion..and a quick stop at  the ATM to get some walking around money..
   Have spent the rest of the day as is my custom..online..except that this being a Tuesday I had my weekly visit from housekeeping..
   Just not much happening today other than the usual round of games online..modding the group "The Farthest Side" on Facebook and looking after my 3 blogs..still have things to do before I take my rest tonight..and so will say to you..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment