Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 8, 2019

[18:34 UTC-5]
[+36*F..+26*F w/wind-chill..fair..winds: south@19..humidity: 61%..barometer: 30.08" \/ ]..
[Rain to begin around 24:00 tonight..and with one brief interruption continue through 09:00 on Tuesday..during that period temperatures are expected to be one side or the other of 45*F.. except for some of the larger piles were peeps have plowed..the snow should be gone..well that is..until Wednesday..when snow is in the forecast..]..Now Playing:"Hec Ramsey"[pilot]..[listen/watch]..]..
   Decided to walkover to the Price Chopper Plaza..Staples/T J Maxx/Price Chopper..and discovered that Staples doesn't open on Sundays until 11:00 AM..and after some thought I decided to use a differnt tablet for my stat keeping..a bottle of spice at T J Maxx..some parsnips, shallots, and a pepper, and a  couple of bottles of squirt bottles of fruit flavoring for water..what I like to call "21st century Koolade" ..and than decided to stop at Dollar General for a different tablet and a package of mechanical pencils..and a bottle of Powerade zero sugar..
   Got a call from one of my nieces with an invite for Christmas dinner..the past few years I've decided to spend that day alone and in my rooms..Christmas is a day for immediate family and mine is to say the least extremely complicate..enough said..
   BBC American is showing the 2nd and 3rd movies in the LOTR series and I've watched both on and off most of the day..and as is my habit avoided watching any American Football..I prefer what the rest of the world calls football..played in college..
   Except for the walk have spent my day as I always do..online..playing games..and modding on "The Farthest Side"..just a quiet, stress free, life..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment