Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 7, 2019

[20:43 UTC-5]
[+10*F..+4*F w/wind-chill..clear..winds: s/s/e 3 mph..humidity: 69%..barometer: 30.48"/\]..
[High temperature Sunday in the mid-30s F..raining beginning early Monday..and rain or snow predicted through Wednesday]..[Now Playing: A Mix off Youtube..mostly vocal..[listen]..]..
   Although the temperatures were in the upper 20s F the weather was quite pleasant..bright sunny day..and the sidewalks were packed snow in spots but not icy..well as I made reference to yesterday I did get..well a little antsy..and decided to walk today instead of tomorrow..which doesn't mean I won't walk tomorrow as well..being that the weather for Monday through Wednesday doesn't look to promising..so walked to Aldi..just a few things I needed before Thursday..and ended up as I always do with a couple of things that just caught my eye..and on my way back took a look at the sidewalk up to the bank and the ATM..was packed snow but not slippery..and although I was a couple  of days early..decided to get some "walking" around money..I usually take an "off-sidewalk" short cut to the bank but the snow has made that impassable..so..was passing by and decided to get it then..later decided to take a walk to Ollie's another tin of Danish butter cookies..and as I always do checked the spices..found some Cardamom..now I have had spice blends before which contained it..but never have had the pure spice..has an interesting taste..and it will be used..with the loss of another short cut..the walk to Ollie's id quite a bit longer..so will probably not get that way as often as in the better weather..or The Thrift Store or Dollar General which are in the same plaza..if the weather is as nice tomorrow as forecast may take a walk to the Price Chopper plaza..there's a Staples there..and at some point need to get some 8" x 5" legal pads that I use for recording my online gaming..actually have a week or so before I need them but with the weather being unpredictable..might as well get them the next time I get that way..
   Still a few things to accomplish before I take my rest..goodnight [or whatever time of day you read this] to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment