Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 22, 2019

[19:09 UTC-5]
[+39+F-+33*w/wind-chill..winds: s/w@9 mph..humidity: 73%..barometer: 30.13"~]
[Monday's high/low: +42*F/+21*F]..[Now Playing: Handel's Messiah part 1 [Christmas][listen]..]..
   I had the opportunity several years ago to be part of the performance of this piece with the local choral society..with which I sang for a few years..was really an enjoyable experience..
   After being cooped up in my rooms for three straight days by the snow on Wednesday and the cold weather on Thursday and Friday..Played some poker first thing is morning..did some posting to "Trollie's Game Room" and got dressed and took a walk just after 08:30..mid 30s F..but a fairly brisk breeze..a tad nippy but I know how to dress for it..but it was very pleasing to be able to get out and about again..sidewalk conditions were mixed..from clear but wet to packed snow..but  not slippery so presented no problems..just a quick walk to the convenience store and a stop at Dollar General..
   When it comes to glasses which I have worn since I was about 12 years old..I have a well earned reputation for coming up with unique ways to destroy the them..and I do it with out any effort at all..the other day another pair bit the dust..now I have several pairs with different magnifications strategically placed all over my rooms..depending on how I use them..what focal length I want..well the ones that I use when I'm on the computer were the ones that broke and the ones I use the most..not sure how..but the hinge on the bow got bent and and they no longer sat on the end of  my nose as I like..I read the screen looking over the glasses but need the mag to see the keyboard clearly...which I must see..never did learn to type properly..and use the scriptural method of typing.."Seek and Ye Shall Find"..could also be called the Columbus method "Discover and Land" or even the chicken method.."Hunt and Peck"..but have become quite adapt at it but must see the keys clearly..Still have things to do before I call it a day..and a goodnight to you all..  

No comments:

Post a Comment