Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 29, 2019

[18:49 UTC-5]
[+34*F/rain/winds:n/e@10/humidity:86%/barometer:30.04"\//overnight Lo:+33*F]..[Monday's Hi/Lo:+40*F/+34*F/rain]..[Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+33*F/+29*F/rain changing to snow]..
[Now Playing: a Lord Peter Wimsey episode:"Gaudy Night"[watch/listen]..]..
   Was a damp day..temperatures most of the day in  the mid-30s F but just a light wind..so this morning just after 10:00 decided to take the walk to the convenience store..could have waited but it might be my last chance for a walk until maybe as late as Thursday..besides that have spent the day as I often do..in my rooms and online..nothing worth my time on the "old boob tube"..and so online it was
   I'm usually up on side or the other of 05:00..but then I'm usually abed before 21:30..and first thing every morning on log-on to play some poker on a free site..no real money changes hands..just faux game money..I've been on a "quest: as it where to get my hands played total on the game to 50K hands played before 12/12./31..but full tables the last week or so making 100+ hands/day that I generally play to time  consuming..but I finally made my goal this morning..
   Not much else happening..so will cut this short tonight and say to all a goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment