Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 12, 2019

[20:20 UTC-5]
[+22*F/+14*F w/wind-chill/partly cloudy/winds: e/s/e@6 mph/humidity: 62%..barometer: 30.53"\/]
{Now Playing: an eclectic mix of Youtube [listen]..]..
   Although I didn't walk today it's been a fairly busy day..today is my 26,632nd day on earth..[my 72nd birthday[and no I didn't do the math found a calculator on line]..and my FB timeline has been quite busy with many birthday wishes..from many friends and family..some of which [friends that is] I have not see since the last Saturday in June..1966..the day a graduated from high school..my dad had changed jobs during my senior year from the Buffalo area to up here in the Northcountry of NYS..I graduated on Saturday..the next day dad and I left for Watertown..and I started my summer job in the core-room of a factory my dad worked at at 23:00 on that Monday evening..[ye old 11-7 grave yard shift..now be four years ago this winter I joined FB..because there was a group for a game I was playing at the time and decided to look for some of the kids [now senior citizens] that I had graduated high school with..found one..and now am FB friends with more that 20 of them..[class had 125 members..some aren't on FB..and some have passed on]..but it's been fun over the last few years to re-connect with them..
   Besides that it been a fairly typical day for me..will be having lunch with my bro and his wife tomorrow..so will have a somewhat truncated day online..only one last thing I'd like to do tonight online but if I get too tired will probably skip it..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment