Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 6, 2019

[19:41 UTC-5]
[+23*F..+15*F w/wind-chill..cloudy..winds: n/n/w@6 mph..humidity: 79%.. barometer: 30:14"/\]..
[Lower 20s F tomorrow and upper 30s F on Sunday..40s F Monday/Tuesday but rain/snow..]
[Now Playing: a 40s Jazz Mix[listen]..]..
   I really get annoyed with the ads. on Youtube..but then I'm too frugal [aka:cheap] to pay for the membership up-grade to get the music/movies/old TV shows commercial free..and while I'm on a rant I also dislike the re-do Youtube did to the home page..it's probably okay..and will get used to it eventually..but I've always gone by the adage "If it ain't broke..don't fix it"..[rant over]..
   We didn't get much snow in the last "storm"..maybe another 3" tops..which is mote..because with rain and temperatures in the mid-40s F on Monday..except for the piles where plowing has occurred the snow will be mostly gone any ways..didn't walk today and probably won't tomorrow..but with weather forecast for Monday thru Wednesday will definitely check the pantry and frig..and do some shopping Sunday..well that is if I don't get that old cooped up feeling and venture out tomorrow..
   Had one of the best night's sleep I've had in quite awhile last night..crashed out just before 21:00..and the next time I saw the clock it was just before 05:00 this morning..which must mean I was really out like a light..one of  my meds is a diuretic and I'm usually up every 2 hours or so dealing with the intended effects..oy vey..
   Actually some decent TV today..ate 1st meal while watching one of my fav NCIS episodes..and later watch a little of "The Silence of the Lambs"..didn't watch it all..had a few things that needed doing both on and off line..still a few things to do both on/off line..made a tuna and pasta salad a couple of hours ago..which is now in the frig..cooling..I use a brand of microwavable pasta that actually is quite good..use olive oil mayo..not oil/vinegar..well things to do and a pasta salad that is in need of eating..ergo..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment