Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 13, 2019

[18:39 UTC-5]
[+38*F..rain..winds: s/s/e@8 mph..humidity: 88%..barometer: 30.11" \/ ]
[Now Playing: Hornblower:"Duty" [watch/listen]..]..
   When I got up this morning the plan as to complete all my games play online this morning and get all but my "Day's End" posting to "Trollie's Game Room"..and although I did get all my posting down [except for  this one]..I didn't play as many games as I had planned..it had been my intention not to walk today..bad weather tomorrow but clearing Sunday..but this mornings prediction was for rain to begin today about 18:00..[and  it has]..through early Sunday and then change to snow..so decided to walk this more which I did..and to that  a friend stopped by and we had an extended chat..but did get the posting down although with less play than I had intended..
   Had a nice lunch and visit with my brother and his wife..they're both retired as well..but won't be in town for Christmas..in Vermont with their oldest daughter and her husband..and back a lot sooner then I had anticipated..so I would have had time for everything this afternoon..however..watched some TV..the TNT network shows re-runs of "Bones"..and lately have been show the last ones in thee series..which I don't particularly care for..but starting yesterday they gone back to the beginning episodes and those are the ones I really enjoy..and..although I probably won't watch the entire movie because it ends way past my bedtime..will start to watch Star Wars episode I..tonight also on TNT..[starting @20:00]..have a few things to do off/on line..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment