Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 28, 2019

[19:43 UTC-5]
[+33*F/+27*F w/wind chill/clear/winds:southwest@8 mph/humidity:81%/barometer:30.25"/\]..
[overnight Lo:+25*F]..[Sunday's Hi/Lo:+38*F/+32*F]..[rain forecast to begin around 16:00 tomorrow and continue thru Tuesday changing to snow thru Wednesday]..
[Now Playing:[watch/listen]..]..
   Looks like the weather for the next couple of days is not going to very pleasant..will take one more look at what I have on hand and make sure I can get through to Thursday..but did walk today a couple of times and I think I pretty well set..on the other hand the predicted total accumulation of snow is predicted to be very light..
   Took one my longer walks just after 09:30..and was out the better part of 2 hours..First stop was The Dollar Tree..just a couple of packages of pre-made meals..light things..like hot pockets and the like..I don't eat them on any regular basis but if I'm hungry and in a hurry [read: just don't feel like spending the time to cook from scratch]..Then T.J. Maxx..a couple of new spices..off to  Price Chopper..shallots, garlic, and some peppers..then Aldi..I hand got some Stilton blue cheese and some Greek peppers yesterday..and decided I'd get some more to store..and also bananas to  get me through to Thursday..
   Have nothing planned for New Years Eve..now I'm not saying that when I was younger that I didn't celebrate on New Years Eve..but truth be told the last time I saw mid-night on New Years Eve and not asleep in my bed was in 1999..stayed up to see if there was any thing to the Y2K scare..which there wasn't..
   As /usual still have a few things to do before I take my rest..so will bid you all a goodnight.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment